Are You Contemplating Fiber Optics Training?
Some questions you may want to consider...
- Is the instructor a professional instructor, or is this a sideline for them?
- Does the instructor have a formal education in fiber optics - physics and/or engineering?
- Conversely, does the instructor also have field experience or is all their knowledge theoretical?
- Does the training company spend time prior to the course to help you assess your training needs?
- Is the training generic or does it only cover one manufacturers' products and techniques?
- Will the training include the important principles of fiber optics or is it all product focussed?
- Will the training thoroughly cover important issues such as fiber optic testing?
- Is the training customized for your company to maximize the return on the time your employees are spending in the training?
- Is the instructor familiar with your particular industry, application, and challenges?
- How long has the instructor been teaching and how many courses has he/she presented?
- Is the training company independent of products or do they have an interest in selling you products?